- Wake up on time.
- Drink enough coffee in the morning to actually make me feel awake.
- Write a blog post if there's time in a day.
- Accomplish at least one thing each night after going home from my 10+ hour work day - watching a tv show that I have recorded does count.
- Pack one box or area.
- Watch my recorded tv shows.
- Get dressed, blow-dried, and ready each morning.
- Be happy.
I think I've done fairly well, especially under the planner-less circumstances. I probably could do better on the first one, considering I've woken up at least 30 minutes late each day this week. And now it's time to go get some coffee - because it's on my to-do list.