You know, this week actually was a pretty productive one. Although it wasn't that eventful, I feel like I got a lot done and actually made something of myself. Or something like that. Either way, I'm always glad to see Friday and the weekend. I mean, does anyone ever not want it to be Friday? Stupid question. Moving on... Here's my High-Five for this week, and ya know, I'm really lovin this one:
1. WE TOOK OUR CHRISTMAS TREE DOWN. Yes, that deserves all caps because it was February 4th by the time it finally happened. Yes, I did contemplate just leaving it up since Christmas is only 10-1/2 months away but, down it went. Honestly, I forgot how big our living room is...
2. I ordered Parker's Valentine's Day card off Etsy. It makes me smile, and laugh; he'll probably think it's weird but I like it :)
3. The Olympics have officially started, woo-hoo! U-S-A ... U-S-A!!! I just love watching all the events.
4. We went to the local high school hockey game on Thursday night. It's what we do. And I just want to spend time with my husband instead of sitting at home alone.
5. We do not have to drive anywhere this weekend! That makes me so excited. I'm looking forward to morning coffees at home, working out, obviously going to Parker's hockey games, and cleaning / organizing / just getting my life back together! I don't know how people who have to travel all the time do it.
Woop woop, it's Friday! Tell me what you have going on this weekend!