I really shouldn't be such a drama queen because I only had two days of work this week. So I should be more like, "It's already Friday?!" But let's be real: I'm already ready for the weekend. Unfortunately, this weekend is going to be pretty busy - not because I have lots of friends to hang out with or places to be, but because I'm going to force myself to start making something of myself. I need to be productive, organized, and healthy! This weekend I need to...
1. Unpack our Christmas presents. I am not complaining because we so very very lucky to be financially able to give and receive presents. But where are we going to put our new stuff?! Actually, it's more a matter of when and how...
2. Clean a little bit. If you know me, you know that the 'putting away of Christmas presents' will turn into a bit of a small clean sesh. 'Small' meaning I'll spend like 4 hours doing the two things.
3. Watch a Christmas movie. Christmas came and went way too fast! I am going to listen to Christmas music at least until January 1st. So this weekend I will let myself chillax and watch a Christmas movie, too. Because life is short.
4. Work on the bloggity blog. I'm sorry, blog, you've been neglected in the recent weeks. This weekend I will try to write posts, work on sponsorships, and get back to having a plan.
5. EXERCISE!!! (See title of current blog post.) We leave for Jamaica 11 weeks from tomorrow - myself, Parker, Ward, and Alyssa. Therefore, tomorrow morning I will go to the gym. I can't remember the last time I was at the gym and, not only is that a little embarrassing, but I miss the endorphins and stress-relief that exercise gives me. I also miss the toned body and confidence that exercise gives me, and I need to get that back in the next 11 weeks.
Have a great weekend, friends! Will you also be busy getting caught up on things now that Christmas is over?