They have been doing this on the third Thursday of each month in order to get to know the "boys" behind the blog better. I'm bummed I missed the first 3 but am so excited to join in now! Obviously in my case, the boy behind my blog is my hubby. He's cute, handy, compassionate, and charismatic. These are the questions we needed to ask our boys this week:
- If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
- What is your favorite meal?
- Do you use any forms of social media? What is your favorite?
- Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above?
- Complete the sentence: "Never have I ever..."
I knew I probably wouldn't be able to get him to sit down and write out his own answers because he was completely preoccupied with fixing his phone because it crashed that morning (he is not normally so caught up in his phone!) So I video-recorded the "interview" because I thought that would be the best way for me to remember his answers to write out myself. He had no idea I was recording it until I watched it back on my computer and I originally had no plans of posting it (or else I wouldn't have told him 3 times to focus!). But I thought it was so fun and authentic that I wanted to share it, which he ok'd before I did. If you don't want to watch it, I'll highlight his answers below. But I highly recommend watching the cool guy on video :) And please notice how his eyes light up at the mention of social media.
1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
A liger. Then he proceeds to change his mind to a grizzly bear because then he can sleep for 6 months.
2. What is your favorite meal?
Prime rib or ribs.
3. Do you use any forms of social media? What is your favorite?
Twitter is his favorite. Although he recently got Instagram and tells us that he already has more followers there than on Twitter.
4. Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above?
Other - he states his favorite is his Jamaica Mons and whiskey is his go-to.
5. Complete the sentence: "Never have I ever..."
Never have I ever... had a kid.